In this article, you will learn how to get the EaseUs free trial. Who is EaseUs? EaseUs started operations in 2004. It launched as a top international software company that focuses on data backup, data recovery, disk management, and security of data. EaseUs advanced products are now used globally by millions of people to make life easy.
EaseUs Products and Services
They have products that include the maintenance of computer software; computer programming; computer software design; and the installation of computer software. Some of its solutions include Windows and macOS data recovery software, Data Recovery Wizard Technician, and Email Recovery Wizard. Others are MS SQL Recovery, Exchange Recovery, and Partition Recovery. Besides, on this tutorial on how to get the EaseUS free trial, we will focus on the EaseUs Data Recovery Wizard Pro. This tool is a data recovery program. It uses a Wizard user interface to show users the data recovery process.
The software has free and paid versions. It is compatible with Windows and macOS. The EaseUs data recovery tool is a full Data Recovery Software. This is especially for Windows and Mac users. With EaseUs Data Recovery Wizard Pro software, you can retrieve lost or deleted files, photos, music, audio, emails, and so on from your hard drive, memory card, USB, digital camera, mobile devices, and other storage media. It is a quick and safe data recovery tool.
Also, it can recover files you deleted by accident and data from damaged or formatted hard drive, hard drive crash, or virus infection. It is an ultimate data recovery solution that lets you recover precious data loss.
More so, you can download the free version or try the software free with limitations. However, to remove the limitations you need to get the license. So, let me give you the steps to get the EaseUs free trial now.
How To Get EaseUs Free Trial
Limitations of the free trial
The EaseUs free data recovery software – Data Recovery Wizard Free trial Edition lets you restore up to 500MB data for free by default. You can obtain 2GB of free recovery capacity. This you can get by clicking the share button in the wizard and sharing the link to Facebook or Twitter, With it, you can restore lost data for free. You can do this without even using a license code. However, to get unlimited data recovery you must buy the software.
Operating System: Windows 10/8.1/8/7/Vista/XP, Windows Server 2019/2016/2012/2008/2003; CPU at least with x86, Disk Space 32MB least space for EaseUs Data Recovery Wizard installation. RAM at least 128MB. Learn more about the system requirements.
Mac os Operating system supported macOS 10.15(Catalina) macOS 10.14 macOS 10.13 macOS 10.12 Mac OS X 10.11 ~ 10.9. Learn more about the system requirements
Steps to Get EaseUs Free Trial
- To begin your EaseUs free trial, Visit the Website’s Download center
- Then choose a trial out of the number of applications on the page that you can try.
- And click on it.
- However, for this tutorial to get the EaseUS free trial, I will select the Data Recovery Wizard pro.
- Then, hover your mouse at the top tab on the page labeled “Data Recovery Software”. Click on the drop-down menu. Then select “Data Recovery Wizard Pro”. Then, click on “Try”
- With that action, the Setup file for your operating system will show up on the screen. So, click on Save File. This action will save it on your computer’s download folder.
- That is how to download the EaseUs free trial software.
- Next, locate the file in the download folder of your computer
- And click on the file you downloaded to run the installer
- Also, follow the onscreen instructions. Do this until the software installation completes and displays “Successful”.
- That is how to install the EaseUS free trial software.
- Note, that you do not need to activate the software.
- So, to launch the software, find the installed program on your desktop short cut. Then double click on it to start it and use it as you want.
Features of the EaseUs Data Recovery Wizard pro
- the EaseUs Data Recovery Wizard recovers deleted files
- and recovers Formatted data
- even recovers Recycle Bin emptied data
- finds Lost Partition Recovery
- recovers data in Hard Disk that is damaged
- also recovers data in an operating system that have crashed
- and Virus Attack Recovery
- plus RAW Partition Recovery
How to use Recover Your Lost Data software?
Now that you have the EaseUs free trial, you should also learn how to use the software to recover any lost data. To start the recovery process:
1) Choose a location to start by finding the place where your data lost and start searching. Also, this will show lost partitions.
2) Next, scan your Computer or Device to retrieve the lost data. You can stop the process and continue later. Besides, you can use some filters to find files easily.
3) Finally, you can preview the lost files to filter them and recover the ones you need.
In this post, we explored how to get the EaseUs free trial. You do not need to enter your payment information to get the trial version or the free version of this software. However, its capability is limited to recovery of only 500 megabytes of lost data by default. Meanwhile, if you share a link to Facebook or Tweeter, you will get an additional 2GB of lost data. But to get unlimited data recovery, you must buy the software.
- 10 Best Video Editor Free trial software
- Sibelius Free Trial: Download Free Full Version for Mac/Windows