Streaming Television on the internet is in vogue. With advanced technology, you can get full downloads of epic movies with a click of your mouse or tap of your finger. Also, technology is consistently moving away for the usual ways of watching movies and shows, from terrestrial television to satellite and now to cordless streaming services using the Internet and cloud technology. Many of these companies use a free trial to get more subscribers. So, to give you another blockbuster online streaming company with a huge library of premium content, in this article we are looking at the Starz free trial.
Starz is one of the leading global media and entertainment company that you can reckon with today. It produces and markets top streaming content to its subscribers using television platforms and other media. The platform is expanding its global reach by recently launching the STARZPLAY international premium streaming platform. Starz offers subscribers over 7,500 individual premium television episodes and feature films, plus STARZ Original series, first-run movies, and trendy programming.
What does Starz TV offer?
The Starz productions include award-winning shows like STARZ ENCORE and 17 best pay-TV channels. Also, you have the connected on-demand online services and the use of its highly-priced STARZ app. Furthermore, Starz is offering you the chance to test its premium brands in a 7-day free trial. But, you need to create an account and enter your credit card information to get the trial. You can do that from its website by the satellite cable providers, on your television, and by downloading their app from the app store. So, to advance further in this post, let us give you a guide on how you can get the Starz free trial from their website.
How to start Starz free trial
The platform’s supported devices include Smartphones and tablets, streaming media players, game consoles, and Smart TVs, PC, and Laptops. It is also compatible with Operating Systems such as Microsoft Windows 8 or the latest and Apple OSX 10.5.7 or latest. Furthermore, the platform’s supported browsers include the latest version of Edge, Chrome, Firefox, and Safari. Learn more.
How to get the STARZ Free Trial
- Go to the Starz website and click on “Start your free trial “
- Next, enter your email address
- Then, submit your payment information. Pay with only Visa, Mastercard, and Discover. (You will be charged after the trial period.)
- Choose a password for signing in on other devices that you have.
- Visit starz.com on your desktop. And you may also download the STARZ app on your favorite device.
- Locate “Have STARZ” or “Login”. And then use the email address and password you picked when you were signing up to login to the website.
- Next, enjoy the 7 days Starz Free Trial.
- But, remember to cancel the trial before it ends to avoid being charged $8.99 for a monthly subscription. Learn all the ways to cancel your subscription.
Number of devices allowed on a subscription and How to Use the Starz App
Starz free trial subscription enables you to watch different streaming content on up to 4 devices simultaneously. To start watching immediately you can download the Starz app from the app stores like Apple App Store, Google Play Store, Roku Channel Store, and PlayStation Store.
Furthermore, you can also use the STARZ app to sign up for the 7-day free trial using your Apple, Google Play or Roku ID. Besides, you can sign in to the app, and then create your STARZ profile, and start streaming on any supported device that you have.
Features of the Starz 7-Day Free Trial
- You have discounted subscriptions
- With unlimited HD streaming and downloads
- And thousands of movies and TV shows
- Also, you can stream on up to 4 devices at the same time
- Besides, you can watch on any device, anywhere.
- And after trial, pay just $8.99 per month or $74.99 per year for spectacular content.
In this post, we explained how to start Starz free trial. In addition, you need to visit the website and create an account with your email. Also, you have to enter your credit card to access the platform and start enjoying your 7 days free trial. But you need to be alert to cancel within the trial period to avert recurrent charge for a one-month subscription. Also, if you have any issues with your subscription, you can contact customer support for it to be resolved.