This article will explore how to get ESPN plus free trial. If you are looking for a streaming service that is just right for you and your family, that should be easy to do. Because there are many of these services but it depends on your budget and the kind of entertainment you prefer. Of course, the best way to get one is to test drive the service. And ESPN+ offers streaming services too.
What is ESPN+?
Who is ESPN +? ESPN+ is a live sports streaming service available to those that need the kind of sports entertainment that it offers. The service is available mainly in the United States. The company belongs to Walt Disney Direct in partnership with Hearst Communications of ESPN Sports Media Limited.
Moreover, it doesn’t require a cable subscription or a contract. ESPN is popular because of its channels like Power 5 conference, college football and the new Big 12 on ESPN+ games. Besides, ESPN+ has the largest number of stars of the UFC and boxing. And you have access to three streams from ESPN+ at any one time. And as new fans and subscribers join the service, they always want to start with a free trial. A trial will let you know everything you need to know about a service. A trial will let you know whether or not it is easy to use and has the types of shows everyone in your family would enjoy.
As of this moment, ESPN+ no longer offers a free trial though it provided one in the past. However, if you subscribe to the service and wish to cancel your subscription, you can do so easily. Also, the service cost less than $5 or $4.99 monthly. And, Disney provides a three-service bundle that includes ESPN+, Disney+ and Hulu at $12.99 per month. So, if you get this bundle you will save the $5 on ESPN+ and that gives you the ESPN service free. Now that we have some facts about this service, let me show you how to get ESPN plus free trial.
How to Get ESPN Plus Free Trial Offer
Minimum System Requirements
Windows Operating System: Windows 7+, Processor Speed: Single Core CPU @ 2.4GHz or Dual Core CPU, Memory: 512 MB of RAM (minimum of 256 MB), Video Memory: 128 MB of Video RAM. Mac Os: Processor Speed: 1.5 GHz, Memory: 512 MB of RAM, Operating System: OS X 10.4+ Learn more.
Steps to get ESPN plus free trial
- Go to the ESPN+ Website.
- Next, click on the Sign Up Now button
- Or you can log in with your espn.com account. You can also log in with Facebook if you wish.
- But if you don’t have an account, you can click on the Sign-Up link to create one.
- Enter your name email address and create a password and click on Sign Up.
- Next, choose a plan and enter your payment information. They accept credit card or PayPal.
- So, add your billing information and then click on Buy ESPN+
- Also, check the information you entered and confirm that it is correct and that you have chosen the correct plan you like.
- Note that ESPN+ will show you how much the plan costs when it will renew.
- And if you subscribed properly you will see a page that shows you are Successful.
- Now start watching ESPN+
- That is how to get ESPN plus free trial.
ESPN+ Plans and prices
- Also, ESPN+ Plans starts at $4.99/month
- ESPN+ Annual fee is $49.99/year
Programming on ESPN+
Since you wanted to get the ESPN plus free trial, you should also like to know about its programming. The programs include live games and coverage of:
- PGA TOUR Golf
- Top Rank Boxing
- Grand Slam Tennis, including Wimbledon, the US, and the Australian Open
You also have to access NCAA and college sports like football, basketball, softball, and lacrosse from selected schools. Besides, you also have full access to ESPN’s 30 for 30 archives, and other exclusive ESPN Original programs and studio shows like:
- Detail with Peyton Manning
- LeBron’s More Than An Athlete
- Ariel and the Bad Guy
- ESPN FC
- In the Crease
Supported devices for ESPN+ include
If you had the ESPN plus free trial, you would be using these supported devices. But never mind, you can use them for an EXPN+ premuim account.
- iPhone/iPod Touch: iOS 13.x, iOS 12.x, iOS 11.x, iPad, iOS 11.x
- Android Mobile Devices- Android Phone/ Tablet OS 5.0,OS 6.0,OS 7.0,OS, 8.0, OS 9.0
- Amazon Fire TV, Android Tv, Roku, Xbox, and Samsung Connected TVs
Supported Browsers for ESPN+
- Mac: Safari, Firefox, Chrome
- Windows 7- 10: Microsoft Edge, Internet Explorer 11, Chrome, Firefox
- Linux: Chrome, Firefox, Opera,
- Chrome OS: Chrome
- Mobile/Tablet Web: Chrome (on Android),Safari (on iOS)
ESPN plus free trial: Conclusion
In this article, I explored how you can get the ESPN plus free trial but discovered that as of now ESPN plus does not have a free trial. But thankfully you can get a monthly subscription at a fair price of less than $5. So go ahead and subscribe for one month to test the service right away.