CorelDraw is an image editing software that was developed by Corel Corporation. It edits images such as logos, posters, flyers, banners, envelopes, and so on. Its recent version was released on March 12, 2019. Before purchasing, you have a right to use CorelDraw free for 15 days.
With CorelDraw free trial, you can create original images or import images to edit them. It is a widely used editing software by Graphic designers, Students, professionals, and also organizations. It works very well on any operating system whether it‘s Windows or Mac. CorelDraw takes Graphic designing to a whole new level entirely. It is the best choice for a logo designer with its excellent features that can design any kind of art. Some of these features are:
Features of CorelDraw
- Interface: CorelDraw interface is very user-friendly. It is very organized, you can see where the menu, tools and also the color palettes. Everything is so neatly arranged that even first time users will be able to recognize it.
- Standard Tools: It has so many great tools that make it the number choice for graphics designers. The tools are what make CorelDraw a unique editor.
- Gaussian Blur: This feature in CorelDraw lets you blur image without destroying it.
- Corel fonts: It comes with so many font styles. You can as well download a font of your choice and import it.
- Healing clone: When editing images, this lets you fix imperfections in images. This feature is one that is great in CorelDraw.
Uses of CorelDraw free download
When you take advantage of the 15 days trial and download CorelDraw free version, there are so many things you can use it for but let us take a look at the top ten:
- You can use it to create logos, banners, and also fliers.
- CorelDraw free is also useful when creating invitation cards, envelopes, and also brochures.
- Basic shapes are also created with it.
- Watermarking of images is also possible with Corel.
- T-shirts can also be designed with it. That is, you can write words or draw on your shirts using CorelDraw free download.
- You can convert a bitmap into objects.
- You can as well use it with other programs. An example is Corel Paint which is also a creation of Corel Corporation.
- You can use it to manipulate images. Create a version of what you want and not what is real.
- CorelDraw free trial is also useful in creating and designing calendars.
- Removing blemishes like spots, wrinkles, red-eye, and so on in images is also possible.
In what way will CorelDraw free be of benefit to me?
This question must have crossed your mind as you read this post even though not paying for it for 15 days is already a great benefit to you. You have nothing to lose. Now let me explain some of the wonderful benefits you get to enjoy using CorelDraw for free.
- Learning: Even if you have no prior knowledge of CorelDraw, you don’t have to panic. There are thousands of videos out there for beginners. And if you want to update your knowledge, there are also multiple advanced tutorials for you. You can learn them in the comfort of your home. Besides, CorelDraw provides in-product learning for its users.
- Customizing workspace: With its many features, you have a right to design your workspace. You can decide to rearrange your tools, icons, colors, and so on as you desire.
- Readymade Templates: You do not have to create work some scratch. CorelDraw free makes it easy to start your work fast and easy with its available templates. You can quickly create your cards, brochures, fliers, and also banners.
- Project Delivery: With CorelDraw, your work has a unique look. You will leave impressions with your designs. Its logo styles and other designs make people wonder.
- Illusions: If you are very active on social media, you would have seen unbelievable images. I remember seeing a picture of a man with legs for hands and some sort of weird explanation. CorelDraw free trial will let you play with people minds and see a version of what you want them to see.
Tools in CorelDraw
Some of the tools you see when you download CorelDraw free are:
- Pick tool
- Shape tool
- Eye Dropper tool
- Shape tool
- Crop tool
- Zoom tool
- Smart tool
- Ellipse tool
Some popular logos that can be made with CorelDraw
There are so many logos you can try to use CorelDraw free to design to test your skills. You can as well go online to check the videos on them. These logos are:
Basic System Requirements to download CorelDraw free
First, to download CorelDraw free version on a Windows system, the requirements are:
- Windows 7, 8 or 10
- Intel core
- RAM of 2GB
- Hard disk space of 2.5GB
- Screen display of 1280 x 720
- Internet Connection for installation
Secondly, to download CorelDraw free Version on a Mac system, it requires;
- macOS version 10.12, 10.13 or 10.14
- Multicore intel processor
- 2GB to 8GB RAM
- 4GB of disk space
- Resolution of 1280 x 800
- Connect to the internet when installing
Steps to download the free trial of CorelDraw
Finally, getting to the reason of this post. Find below the steps to get CorelDraw for free:
- Go to the CorelDraw website.
- Click on “Download now”.
- Click twice on the CorelDraw Graphics suite 2019 exe file on the bottom left on your browser window or go to the download folder on your System and double click it.
- Once you click on it, the window installer will open, click on run.
- The installation will begin on your system. This will take a while as the activation products will begin to download.
- Once it finishes installing, look for the CorelDraw free trial application on your computer and start using it.
How much can I get CorelDraw
Once your 15 days expire and you decide to purchase it in full. To get the full version is $669.00 and to subscribe annually is $198 per year.
Thus with all the explanations above, I hope you can now download CorelDraw free. CorelDraw is one of the oldest and also leading image editor for graphic designing. You can also go ahead to learn shortcuts in CorelDraw to make your work faster. Have a nice time creating and also designing.