Grammarly Free Trial Premium – Try Premium Version Free
This is an absolute grammar checker that works for everyone. If you are the type of person that is not too sure of your grammar, and that what you have written is free from grammatical errors then the premium Grammarly free trial is the best option for you. Do you know that Grammarly app does not just check for general grammatical errors, but also checks for plagiarism?
Right now we will be taking you on a journey on how to get Grammarly free trial. The only thing you have to do is to note everything that we will be telling you in this article.
How Grammarly works
Grammarly, in general, is built by linguists and language lovers. That is why it is known as the world best online grammar checker tool. The purpose of this app is to find and correct complex writing errors. Also, the amazing fact about it is that the app works for all types of writing, whether personal, work, or academic.
Furthermore, with just one click, the app will highlight all your grammatical mistakes. In addition, developers programmed this app to solve up to 250 types of mistakes.
Benefits of using Grammarly free trial
I know you love Grammarly and that is why you want to have Grammarly free trial. However, for those that do not know let us show you some of the awesome features of this application.
Features of Grammarly
- You can use this tool for critical grammar and spelling checks
- This software checks for advanced punctuation, grammar, context, and sentence structure.
- Grammarly is best in vocabulary enhancement suggestions
- The genre-specific writing style also equally checks.
- Plagiarism detector; we cannot leave this out. Their plagiarism detector checks your writing across the web of over 16 billion web pages.
- You can also access your personal editor through www.grammarly.com
- It is compatible with Microsoft office.
- Grammarly can also be used on native desktop apps like Windows and Mac OS
- If you want to see the definitions and synonyms of a word, all you need to do is to double click the word
- You can also use it to catch contextual spelling and grammar mistakes
- It can also be used to add words to your personal dictionary
- You can view the explanations of grammar rules on this app easily
- The software gives you performance stats through email.
Grammarly Premium free trial: How to try it for free
For you to be able to be entitled to all the features in this app, you must have used the premium account. The fact is that the paid option goes for $8.75 a year. But, do you know you can get the premium account for free? Yes, and we are going to show you the steps to get the Grammarly premium account for free.
There are several ways to get it. In this article, we will be showing you the best way to get Grammarly for free and it has only five steps. Just read on and follow these five steps.
- Create a new Grammarly account: If you have an old account with Grammarly, we advise you to clear the cookies of your web browser first. Please, take note that this method I am showing you will only work for new accounts.
- Sign up for the free account: You can sign by visiting the web site https://www.grammarly.com/signup?page=free
- Fill in your personal details: You will have to open a new account by clicking on the sign-up link. Here, you will be required to fill in your email address, password and name. Make sure you use the free trial version for some days.
4. Send an email to Grammarly team: When you send an email to Grammarly, tell them that you have used their premium free trial. In addition, tell them that you want to do a sponsored post on Grammarly. Also, tell them that you will need the Grammarly premium account access for testing.
5. Premium account username and password: After they get your email, it might take a short time before they respond to you. But, rest assured they will send you a premium account username and password. This will only be valid for just one month. When you have tested it for some days, you will need to write a review on the account post the review on their website.
6. Publish the article: The last step in this method to get free Grammarly account is for you to publish an article. Also, make sure you send a copy of this article to the Grammarly team. After you have followed these steps you will get the Grammarly premium account for free.
In conclusion, Grammarly free trial helps in proofreading and equally helps to fix all your mistakes. Now we hope we have successfully answered the questions like; is there a free trial for Grammarly? How to get a Grammarly premium free trial? And do students get Grammarly free trial?
We are sure that you will find this article useful, please leave us a comment.
- Teamviewer Free Trial Download (Windows/Mac)
- Pluralsight Free Trial – How to Try Pluralsight for free
- GetResponse Free Trial – How To Try Premium Plan For Free