SpyFu Free Trial Account – How To Sign Up Free
If you are a blogger or webmaster, you need to have a strategy for growing your website or blog. There are organic and inorganic processes. Search Engine Optimization (SEO) is a process that you could apply to grow your website organically. So, if you want to create an SEO strategy or improve an ongoing campaign, you would need information about your competitors. Also, to get the keyword they are using you could use Adwords, SEMRush or SpyFu. So, what is SpyFu? To give you the answer, we will share how to get the SpyFu free trial in this post. SpyFu is a company in the USA set up to give you keyword search analytics. In addition, you can do a free search on their website by just entering a competitor’s website address into the search bar and clicking the search button. And the result you will get will let you know what makes that website to rank above yours.
Besides, the features of the SpyFu software include limitless domain search results, keyword search results, backlinks searches, competitors results, keyword group results, domain comparisons (Kombat), exports for all search results, AdWords advisor PPC report and 10 years of historical data and so on. Therefore to increase traffic to your website, you would need to check your keyword ranking and then build better relationships to increase sales. And to start the process, you have to get access to SEO keyword research, PPC competitor research, make a list of your own top domains and so on. As you can see, the paid features of the platform are invaluable so, let us see how you can get the SpyFu free trial immediately.
Steps for getting the SpyFu free trial
- Go to SpyFu website at https://www.spyfu.com/
- And click on the Try SpyFu Today Risk-Free button
- Select a plan from Basic, Professional, and Team and either pay monthly or annually.
- You have a 30-day money-back guarantee. You can cancel anytime by email, live chat, or phone.
- So, select a plan and click on Select
- Create an account by entering your email and password and then type in your payment details and click on Create account.
- You will get access to the plan and all the features it contains immediately they confirm your credit card information and process your payment.
- Apparently, there is no SpyFu free trial but you can use the platform FREE to analyze any website.
Features of the SpyFu software
It doesn’t matter what plan you choose, you will still get unrestricted access to all the SpyFu data you need.
- Unlimited Domain Search Results
- Limitless Keyword Search Results
- Unlimited Backlinks Searches
- Limitless Competitors Results
- Unlimited Keyword Group Results
- Limitless Domain Comparisons (Kombat)
- Unlimited Exports for all search results
- Top Lists (Top PPC Spenders, etc.)
- Export Advanced Sales Leads Info
- Filter Sales Leads
- Add Your Own Keywords
- Track Ad Placement & SEO Rankings
- 10 Years of Historical Data
- Custom SEO & PPC Reports
- Custom Branded Reports
- API Access
- Multiple User Accounts
- Custom Reports
- Small Domain SEO Report
- Medium Domain SEO Report
- Large Domain SEO Report
- AdWords Advisor PPC Report
- White Labeling
Summary of SpyFu’s cost and pricing plans
Now that you know that there is no SpyFu free trial, you could consider either getting the Monthly and Yearly Pricing for your business. Therefore, here are the summary of the plans and their prices. And to learn more visit the pricing page at SpyFu website.
- Basic Plan $39/month and $339/year(or 33/month)
- Professional Plan $39 (For 1st Month & $79/month later) $699/year (or $58/month)
- Team Plan $299/month $2388/year (or $199/month)
How to use SpyFu free
Since there is no SpyFu free trial, to start using SpyFu service free, type a keyword of a competitor into the main search bar on the website. Also, there is no limit to how long you can use it for free. And if you share an email address with SpyFu, you can search as often as you want for as long as you like.
In this post, we explored how to get the SpyFu free trial. We also found out that they do not have a free trial as at now. But, you can use the website to search a competitor’s website free. Also, you could pay for a premium plan and enjoy valuable insights to grow your website or blog. Try it now.
- SEMrush Free Trial Account
- Ahrefs Free Trial Review – How to try Ahrefs for 7 days
- Sign Up To Moz Free Trial Account