This post will show you how to get Apple Music free trial for 3 months. Apple Music is the current rave of the moment worldwide. This music streaming service has become the most used by all music lovers because they are robust and have one of the largest music collections in different genres. Also, you can use the Apple Music mobile app on Android and many devices. Furthermore, you can find your favorite artists latest releases, get the music your friends have and selected music for any occasion. These features make Apple Music an awesome streaming experience that you can get from the internet.
For instance, you can search among recommendations they make daily of your favorite artists, radio tunes, playlists and tracks based on your mood and the history you have of the type of music you usually listen to. In addition, you can play your favorite music and artists all on the same page. Similarly, you can watch top music videos and selected playlists, get breaking news, and unique programs.
Apple Music free trial for 3 months.
Features of Apple Music
- You can even tap on songs that you like to add them to your playlist and hear them on any device you like while online or offline.
- Use the application to follow the lyrics of songs that you prefer.
- Get playlist for diverse occasions
- Stream apple music with ease different devices that you use and own.
- Also, you can play apple music iPhone, iPad, Apple Watch, Apple TV, Mac, HomePod, CarPlay, PC Android Devices.
- You can stream Apple music on your Apple TV or on airplay enabled speakers.
- Similarly, you can get an update to the latest iTunes
How to use Apple Music free for 3 months
You can begin your free 3‑month trial. You do not need to make any commitments to Apple music. Also, you cancel your subscription anytime you like. Now, let us see how to get Apple music free trial.
- Start by subscribing to apple music. Click this link to get Apple Music and it will take you to the next page.
- However, before you subscribe you have to Update the IOS software on your Iphone, iPad, or iPod touch; MacOS with iTunes on your Mac; or iTunes on your PC.
- Next, you have to back up your iOS devices, and your Mac or PC, so that you have a copy of your music and other information if your device is ever replaced, lost, or damaged.
- Next, Open Apple Music on your devices like iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch, or iTunes on your Mac or PC. When you do that, Apple will remind you that in case you don’t see an offer to subscribe to Apple Music when you first open the Music app on your iOS device, “tap For You “at the bottom of the screen. Whereas, if you are already in In iTunes, click the For You tab at the top of the iTunes window.
- Click a trial offer to start a trial. Note that you can have only one trial per person or family.
- Choose the type of subscription that you want. You can select to start as a student, family, or individual.
- Type in your Apple ID and password. Apple also suggests that you Tap to Use Existing Apple ID, then enter your Apple ID and password. However, if you don’t have an Apple ID, tap to Create New Apple ID, then follow the steps to create one. Also, when you are not sure whether you have an Apple ID, click this link so that Apple Support can help you to find out. Similarly, if the system requires for a verification code, you have two-factor authentication on your Apple ID. Allow support to help you learn about two-factor authentication and what to do if you still cannot sign in.
- Next, go on and confirm your personal details. Furthermore, the system may ask you to validate your billing information. Add a valid payment method1 and tap Join.2. Although payment methods vary for different countries. The basic payment options include using debit or credit cards, Paypal, gift cards and adding funds. So, click the link to learn more about the unique payment methods for your country. In addition, if you are requested, agree to the terms and conditions.
- Finally, you should select the genres and favorite artists and follow some friends. For instance, Apple music experts who know and love music will use what you choose to give you suggestions. Similarly, you can also see what your friends are listening to and get notifications when artists release new music.
Subscription Options and Cost
You can get Apple Music in iTunes and for iOS and Android devices. You also have Student subscription at US$4.99 per month. While an Individual pays US$9.99 per month and a Family pays US$14.99 per month.
What happens after the 3 months free trial expires
If you are a new subscriber the Plan you subscribed to during the registration for a free trial automatically renews after the trial. So, if you don’t want that to happen to you cancel the offer before the free trial expires. To cancel on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch follow this link to learn how to Manage your subscription. While for MAC and PC click this link to learn how to unsubscribe.
Related: Lynda Free Trial Review
In this post, we gave you a guide about how to subscribe to Apple music free trial. Furthermore, you now know that you must subscribe to use apple music. Also, Apple music will give you 3 months free trial which will renew automatically after the free trial expires. So, make sure you cancel if you don’t want to continue using the service.
We hope this is helpful to you.