You can consider using this opportunity to check out the Filmora free trial if you are looking for a video editor that is easy to use and supports all modern video formats. Filmora is ideal for you if you are new to video editing and need a powerful editor for making high-quality videos you can use online. Even if you are not a beginner or a bit advanced but wish to use a video editor to perfect your skill, then check out the Filmora free trial.
What is Filmora? Filmora is a video editing application that people who want to develop their skills in video editing can use to perfect their craft. Filmora supports the high definition and 4K resolution and it is affordable. Also, it comes integrated with video and audio tools to create and modify your videos and add effects to them too. In addition, it enables you to focus on creating and editing videos with ease.
Some of its functions include the capability to add overlays, animations, GIF’s, images music and texts on the video you make. These features enable you to create all kinds of memorable stories and educational or training videos with the software. Additional features include rotating or flipping videos and removing noise from them. Now that you have a fair idea of some of its functions, let us show you how you can get the Filmora free trial immediately.
Downloading Filmora free trial
- Visit this link directly: https://filmora.wondershare.com or go to the website homepage at https://www.wondershare.com/
- Scroll down and click on Shop our product
- Select Filmora and click on Try It Free and Save the Filmora setup Full 846.exe file for Windows.
- After download, search for the Filmora file in the download list of Windows PC or look at the download list on your browser and click on the setup file there to open it.
- Once it completes, click on the Windows start button to select Filmora in the list of programs on your Computer and Click Start Now to open the software and start using the Filmora free trial
- Also, note that the trial version functions as the paid version apart from the watermark in the new output files. However, if you buy a license and activate the software the watermark will not be there.
The second method for getting the Filmora free trial
- Visit the trial page https://filmora.wondershare.com/video-editor-business/free-trial.html
- Then, click sign up or sign in or click create an account. Enter your email and password and confirm the password and click Register
- Furthermore, go to your email and verify the email sent by Wondershare. Click on Verify Your Email
- The verification page will show that you have verified the email with a link to your Account. To login to your personal page in Woundershare, click on Account.
- Also, look at your dashboard and click on Account again and then, Click on the Free trial button to download the Filmora software.
- Furthermore, after the download, run the software. Follow instructions on the screen and install Fimora on your computer and use the Filmora free trial for 7 days.
Click the link for the exact system requirements for download. However, they include operating systems: Windows 7, 8 and Windows 10 64 bit OS, at least 3GB physical RAM, 2GB free hard-disk space for installation, and so on.
Here is a list of its features that you can use in the Filmora free trial.
- Ability to Split Screen
- superior Text Editing
- furthermore, it has Tilt-Shift features
- Mosaic (Blurring)
- Video And Audio Controls
- Also, you can Layer Multiple Video Clips
- Comes with Audio-Mixer
- Easy to control Speed
- Able to create Backgrounds Using Chroma Key (Green Screen)
- Do Screen Recording and Audio Separation
- Additionally, it detects Scene
- Video Stabilization and Color Grading Presets
- Audio Equalizer and support for 4K Resolution Editing
- Also, it has support for GIF’s
- Removes Noise in the background
- You can use videos for Social media
- And preview videos on Frame By Frame basis
In this post, we showed you how to download Filmora free trial. Either you visit the Wondershare official website and head for their shop. Then, select Filmora 9 from the catalogue of products, download and use as you need. Or sign up with your email address to get a Wondershare ID and download the free trial from your personal page in Wondershare. But, the limitation of the product is the watermark on it so you need to buy the license to remove the watermark. You can use the free trial for 7 days only. Enjoy your free trial.
- PowerDirector Free Trial Download Any Versions
- Final Cut Pro Free Trial Download (Mac/Windows PC)
- Pinnacle Studio Free Trial – Download Full Version for Windows
- Adobe InDesign Free Trial – Download for Mac/Windows 10 and 7