Are you a technical student, an engineering lecturer or into product development and manufacturing? If you said yes to those questions then this post is yours. Autodesk is bringing you Fusion 360 software and allowing you to evaluate it for 30 days free. This post will give you a guide for getting the Fusion 360 free trial. You can use this software to link your product development procedures and launch the products faster into the market. Fusion 360 takes your creative ideas and brings them to life with its intuitive and intelligent tools. Also, Fusion 360 helps students and their lecturers get the required training they need to improve design for future generations.
In addition, it is a unique 3D CAD, CAM, and CAE software. It enables you to connect the whole of your product development procedures into a single cloud-based platform. You also use this software for mechanical, technical designs and 3d modelling. Additionally, you can get it for your business and work on your project from anywhere in the world with an internet connection, your desktop and cloud computing. The software is great and I am sure you want to test drive it. So, let us show you how you can get the free Fusion 360 trial version now. Although there are 3 ways to get this free trial, we will share how you can get the trial for commercial use for 30 days. Let us start now.
How to get Fusion 360 free trial
3 ways to get the Software
As I said earlier, there are 3 ways to download the Autodesk Fusion 360 free trial.
- They include for commercial purpose. Here, you will get full access of all features and functionality, free for 30-days, including 300 cloud credits.
- Also, for hobbyists or Noncommercial use, you get a license for 1 year.
- And, finally for Educational use. You qualify as a student, Educators and Academic institutions to use the software for 3 years.
However, in this post, we are sharing how to get the Fusion 360 free trial for commercial use. Let us begin from system requirement for the download to succeed.
Operating System for Apple macOS Mojave v10.14; Apple macOS High Sierra v10.13; Apple macOS Sierra v10.12 Note: Support for Mac OS X v10.11.x (El Capitan) ended in January 2019. Learn more
Operating subsystem for Microsoft Windows 7 SP1, Windows 8.1, or Windows 10 (64-bit only) CPU Type 64-bit processor (32-bit not supported) Memory 3GB RAM (4GB or more recommended) Graphics Card 512MB GDDR RAM or more, except Intel GMA X3100 cards Disk Space 2.5 GB Learn more
Fusion 360 free trial download procedure
- Visit the Autodesk Website and click on FREE TRIAL
- Or copy and paste this link into your browser or Click on https://www.autodesk.com/products/fusion-360/free-trial
- Select your intended use of Fusion 360 whether for (commercial purpose , Noncommercial use, Educational use). Just, Click on any of the choices that relate to you.
- Log in with your email and password or create an Autodesk account if you do not have an account.
- Then confirm the email you will get from Autodesk by clicking the link inside the email and sign in to your account.
- Also, fill a form to tell Autodesk about your company. Give the details such as name state and province and the postal code and country.
- Next, again answer what you plan to use the fusion software for. Select an option from the drop-down menu list of options such as CAM, Industrial Design, Mechanical Engineering, and 3D Modeling.
- Now, click the Begin Trial button to get the download of the Fusion 360 free trial.
- The Autodesk website will detect your computer operating system automatically and begins the download of the suitable installer for your system.
- After the installation is finished, start the software by clicking the Autodesk product icon on your desktop or select Fusion 360 from the Autodesk folder: For Windows is C:/Program Files/Autodesk
- When you start the product, you will get a prompt to sign in with your Autodesk account. You will also see the Welcome to Your Trial screen displayed on the user interface. Learn more.
Features of Fusion 360 trial version
- manufacturing extension
- 3D modelling
- data management
- rapid prototyping/ make
- generative design
This guide showed you how to get Fusion 360 free trial and install the software on your Windows desktop computer. It is simple to do. Go to the Autodesk website, register for an account and answer a few questions about what you will do with the product and click download. Also, you can only use the product for 30 days.
- Autodesk Inventor Free Trial – Download for Mac And Windows OS
- Pinnacle Studio Free Trial – Download Full Version for Windows
- Autodesk Maya Free Trial Download (Mac/Windows)
- PowerDirector Free Trial Download Any Versions