The purpose of this post is to explain how to get Final Cut Pro Free. Final Cut Pro is used to edit complex projects and work with larger sizes at blazing speed. Basically, it is one of the top-rated video editing software. Hence, editors use Final cut pro to create and edit videos. Therefore, before you purchase it, you can get the trial version free.
Reasons you need Final Cut Pro Free/Paid
- You can create videos of high quality.
- It allows you to work with audio too. You can add audio to your videos with Final cut pro.
- Final cut pro has features that will make your videos look totally different.
- Ability to layer multiple videos.
- It has lots of third-party plug-ins. This makes it easier to use.
- Magnetic timeline tool that lets users trim and edit videos without problems.
Basic requirements of Final Cut Pro
- macOS 10.14.6 or more
- 4GB RAM (1GB of VRAM and 8GB for 4k editing recommended)
- 8GB space
To know more about the requirements for final cut pro free/paid, click here.
Features of the Final Cut Pro
- Effects: When using Final Cut Pro, you can add as many effects as you need. Also, you can create unique looks to create effects like the sketch, recall, spot, and so on.
- Presets: With the right preset, you can save a lot of time when editing videos. Final cut pro has lots of effects that can make your job easier.
- Plug-Ins: It has lots of plug-ins for its users to make use of when editing videos.
- 360 Degree VR Editing: Susan Prescott (Apple’s vice president of apps marketing) said features like 360 Degree VR Editing and motion graphics, advanced color grading, and HDR support give video editors the tools to create stunning, next-generation content.
- Multicam Editing: Using Final Cut Pro, you can edit Multicam videos. The procedure to do that is explained here.
- Moving & Trimming Clips: Extending or shortening clips is possible when using cut pro software. You can also use the Blade all tool to cut clips into two.
- Motion Graphics Templates: It also provides templates used to make great and fantastic videos.
- Asset Management: An export mechanism is in the final cut pro which helps store your contents.
- Advanced Color Grading: Lastly, you can correct color using a tool called the color Board. By moving through the color adjustments, you can edit the exposure, saturation, and so on.
Final cut pro has a one-time payment of $299, after paying this you don’t have to make any more payment again
Steps to download Final Cut Pro Free
However, you also have the right to use the final cut pro free version for 30-days before you decide whether to pay for it or not. Therefore, to download final cut pro, follow the steps below:
- Visit com
- Click “free trial” at the top right.
- Enter your name and email in the form on the next page. Click “Download now”.
- Check the bottom left on your system. Your download will start.
- Click on the finalcutproTrial…dmg file there.
- Your file will be ready for installation once you click it.
- When it opens, customize the type option. Customize motion, soundtrack, and others by ticking the boxes in front of them.
- A new window will appear and you can change the location if you wish.
- Proceed and click on the install button.
- The installation process will start and a window will appear telling you your installation is successful.
- Go to application, look for final cut pro and start using it.
Sites to download Final Cut Pro Free
These are sites where you can download the Final Cut Pro Free version:
Finally, the Final Cut Pro Free trial lasts for 30 days. So, if you want to continue to use it after 30 days has elapsed, you proceed to buy it. So many editors have used final cut pro and have testified on how great and wonderful it is. Furthermore, you can check here to see some online reviews. So, I hope this post was able to assist you to get Final Cut Pro Free.
- Final Cut Pro Free Trial Download (Mac/Windows PC)
- Videoscribe Free Trial; How to download Videoscribe free version