These days it has become the norm that service providers all over the globe make an effort to give their products out free to entice the user to buy. In the fierce battle for customers, many service providers have relied on this easy way to get paying customers. Many users love free trials first to evaluate the product before buying. It is the same method that one of the best VPN service provider called NordVPN is using but, with a slight difference. So, to guide you to get the free trial and also get your money back if you wish to, we are bringing you this article to showcase the Nordvpn free trial and how to get it for free. You will enjoy 30 days of premium VPN service with a money-back guarantee. This makes it risk-free since you can get a refund when you ask for it.
If you are ready let us begin the tutorial.
Nordvpn Free Trial: How To Get It Free
With different service providers claiming to give you all sorts of services, it has become harder to accept any product without first trying it out. This NordVPN offer is in another class. NordVPN recently stopped its usual 7 days free trial and opted to instead give you its full premium service with a money-back guarantee. What that means is that you can use their product for 30 days. Also, they will refund your money if you are not satisfied with their service after 30 days.
As you are well aware most VPN’s that give you a free trial, give you limited service. For instance, they would limit how you use data on their network. This is not the case with NordVPN. This service provider gives you the capacity to use the service without any limits for 30 days. Furthermore, this gives you access to a Cyber suite plus a kill switch for your internet connection and their app.
In addition, just like its paid service, you can use the proxy service for free.
How to Claim a Refund from NordVPN
Unlike other service providers, you can easily get a refund of your money if you feel that they did not meet your expectations. All you need to do is to ask for your money back within the period of the 30 days you are evaluating the product and you will get a full refund as they claim in their ads.
Steps for Getting the NordVPN Free Trial
Getting the Free trial is quick and simple. Here is what you need to do to get this riskless subscription.
Follow these steps.
- Visit the NordVPN’s website and click on “try out our service risk-free for 30 days.
- Next, you will see another page. Click “Get NordVPN”.
- The next page that opens is where you are supposed to select a subscription plan. Note that all their subscriptions have the 30-day money back Guarantee. So, choose the best option that is available for 1 month.
- Now enter your email address and payment details and click Continue. When you do that you will receive information to go and check your email address.
- So, head to your email address and open the email message from NordVPN and then click on the link to verify and activate your account instantly.
- What you need to do next is to create a password for your account at NordVPN.
- After that, the next thing you should do is to download their software to your device. Also, their system will route you to the best version of the software for whatever device you have.
- After downloading the application, open it and see another prompt to type in your login details.
- You can now begin to use NordVPN. in addition, you have access to all the settings, their servers, and many locations.
After the NordVPN Free Trial, How do you get your money back?
If this is your concern. Then don’t worry because at NordVPN it will not be hard to get your money-back guarantee. Assuming you don’t want to continue with the service. Then asking for a refund is super easy. Follow these steps.
- Visit the NordVPN website. Next, click on “My Account” and put your email and password that you have set for that NordVPN account.
- Look for “My Services”, and select the three dots next to “Change Plan”. When you do that you will see a link that says “Cancel automatic payments”.
- So, click on “Cancel automatic payments” and click again to “Confirm the Cancellation” on another box that you will see. That is all you need to do. It is canceled. So, after you have turned off the automatic payment on your account. You will get a message telling you that you have done it.
- The next, thing to do is to “cancel your account with NordVPN and request a refund”. To do that you must work with their “customer support”.
- Go ahead and click on the “speech bubble icon” located on the bottom right side of the screen. You will see a box immediately. Click on contact NordVPN support by email or live chat.
- So, click on “Email” and fill the small form there. Choose “Payments department”. Make sure you put other details like payment method, subscription plan, the amount you paid, plus the date you made the payment.
- Look out for “Description”. State that you don’t feel the service is the best for you and you need to get a refund. Note that you may not tell them any particular problem or reason for wishing to get a refund of your money.
- After a while, their customer support will contact you by email in about an hour then reply that you need a refund. After that, you will get your refund in 24 to 48 hours.
In this post, we showed you how to get the NordVPN free trial. So, this offer gives you a 30-day money-back guarantee to enable you to test the service and make a choice whether it is good for you. Also, you need to give them your payment details but the good thing is that you can get a refund when you want. Try it and send us your user experience by commenting to this post.
- CyberGhost Free Trial – How to download and use it for free
- HoverWatch Free Trial Subscription – Try Premium Free Full Version
- ZenMate Free Trial For Chrome And Firefox