Are you looking for a VPN that gives you access to the internet with peace of mind then search no more? With Surfshark free trial VPN, you can surf the internet on a clean web without ads, use and protect many devices and use the app for creating a whitelist to bypass some mobile banking applications. Some of the features of this VPN service include a kill switch, private DNS and leak protection for using 1pv4 stack, hiding your IP and AES 256 BIT encryption and security protocols and so on. Surfshark is one of the latest VPN service providers that you can get access to by subscription.
Also, it has good reviews from the users, because of spectacular features and how easy it is to use. Furthermore, we have discovered two ways for you to use their services free. So in this post, we will share how to get Surfshark free trial for 7 days and how to get a Moneyback to guarantee 30-day Surfshark VPN free trial. Let us start now.
Surfshark free trial – How the offer works
Let us be clear about the Surfshark VPN offer. It is not like the normal type of free trial you are familiar with. What they are giving to you is a chance to use Surfshark risk-free for 30 days. They are giving you a money-back guarantee. Also, if you don’t like the service, you will receive a full refund within the first 30 days you use their VPN service. Of course, this is longer than the standard 7-day free trial, and many people would prefer to have the 30 day trial for a month to test its features and interface. That length of time is enough time to decide whether the VPN is for you or not.
Furthermore, getting a refund depends on the payment method you used and your bank and if you cancel the plan before the 30-day trial ends. Also, the 30-day trial gives you premium access to all the features that it has. So, you will enjoy quick speed on over 800 servers, no logs policy, advanced security protocols, and no ads, trackers, or malware, and so on. In addition, their user interface is sensitive and easy-to-navigate and use on unlimited devices. Learn more about these features.
How to get the Surfshark free trial for 7 days
To get Surfshark free trial, visit the Google Play and Apple App Store to get the Surfshark 7 app.
- To get the trial, you must download the Surfshark mobile app from Google or Apple stores. After downloading the app, launch the Surfshark app and click on Start Free Trial.
- Also, after that, enter the email and password that you want to use and click Next.
- When you finish creating the Surfshark ID, you can log in to any Surfshark application you want – even log on to the Windows app or Browser extension.
- Next, choose a plan (select the best plan you will not be billed for 7 days) that you wish to use after the trial period and click Start.
- Next, you will see a pop up asking that you confirm the subscription. Go ahead and enter your Credit Card information, don’t be afraid. You will not be charged if you cancel the subscription within 7 days by yourself before the 7 days expires.
- Finally, click Subscribe to verify and accept the terms of service. At this point, you will be logged into your account automatically.
- Explore the platform. Learn by clicking on “How to connect” icon to get a fast overview of the basic functions of the app or just click Connect to start enjoying the Surfshark free trial for 7 days.
- You can contact Shark’s Customer Success online 24/7 or send email through the website.
Steps for getting Surfshark 30-day money-back guarantee Trial
It is simple to join Surfshark and get the 30-day money-back guarantee trial. Follow these steps.
- Visit Surfshark’s VPN free trial page or copy and paste this link into your browser https://surfshark.com/vpn-free-trial
- Next click on the ‘Start FREE Trial’ icon and sign up for an account. Select a plan from these options: 24 months, 12 months, or a single month. Since it is a 30-day money-back guarantee, it does not matter which subscription you select because you will get a refund after the 30 days.
- Create your account by entering your email address and then select your chosen payment method. The forms of payment they accept include Credit card, PayPal, Google Pay, and certain types of Cryptocurrency, and Alipay.
- You can now start enjoying your 30 days Surfshark free trial. Where you are given the power to avoid geo-restrictions, stream your favourite shows at top speed, and browse the internet safely since you are in an encrypted tunnel of the Surfshark VPN and secure from hackers.
Downloading the VPN Software
After joining the trial, the next thing you need to do is to download your software. Then you can start enjoying the Surfshark’s excellent features on different devices. Visit the Windows and macOS download page on their website.
How to avoid recurrent billing
Before your 30-day trial ends to prevent an auto-renewal of payment, contact their customer services team either by email or by using their 24/7 live chat and ask for a refund. Also, ask them to close your account. You can also use the contact form to send the message. It is located at the bottom right side of their website.
In this post, we showed you how to get the Surfshark free trial VPN. The service providers offer both a 30 days money-back guarantee trial and a 7 days free trial. In both instances, you have to submit your credit card details. Also, you will open an account with Surfshark VPN to get the free trial. Try it today.
- Hotspot Shield Free Trial – Try Hotspot Shield Free Version
- NordVPN Free Trial Download – How to try NordVPN risk-free for 30 days
- CyberGhost PVN Free Trial – Download And Use For Free