In this post, you will find links to download Quick Heal Antivirus trial version. So, if you are like me, who is safety and security conscious, then you would want to safeguard your online activities and keep your devices safe. You know there are people who could steal your data and damn the consequences. Others are ready to steal your identity if you do not secure your email and passwords and so on. Lucky for you, we have an Antivirus software that can handle all these problems effortlessly. So let us introduce you to the Quick Heal Antivirus Pro created by Quick Heal Technologies Ltd. In addition, Quick Heal Antivirus Pro is hard on malware, but light on your PC. Its displays its capacity best when it protects your devices from malware that steals data.
In addition, it prevents unknown threats that traditional antivirus software does not and automatically blocks websites that are capable of infecting your PC. Furthermore, Quick heal Internet security safeguards your financial transactions on the Internet. It achieves this by automatically blocking infected emails and websites so that you do not do any online transactions with them. This application locks out spam, infected and phishing emails and has a sandbox.
Therefore, to enable you to lay your hands on Quick HealAntiVirus Pro, Let us show you how to get the Quick Heal Antivirus trial now.
Operating system: Windows XP to Windows 10, Processor: 1 gigahertz (GHz) or faster, RAM: 1 gigabyte (GB) for 32-bit or 2 GB for 64-bit. For comprehensive requirements Learn more
Features of Quick Heal Antivirus trial.
Here are the features of the Quickheal Antivirus Pro premium that you will use free for 30 days. They include:
- Malware Protection
- Browser Sandbox
- parental control
- email Security
- improved scan engine
- web security
- total ransomware protection
- Furthermore, it has an Advanced DNA scan
- Safe Banking
- improved scan engine
- core protection
- virtual keyboard
- import and export settings
- Quick Heal Remote device management
- Additionally, it has a silent mode
- vulnerability scan
- automatic backup
- Also, you can stay connected
- track my laptop
- flash drive protection
- enhanced self-protection
Quick Heal Antivirus Trial Version Download
- Go to the trial page at https://www.quickheal.com/download-free-antivirus
- Select a product and click on the Product image to show its features. And after reading the features, Click try for 30 days. Also, in the next page, click the Download icon for the Quick Heal product that you would like to Evaluate.
- A pop-up appears with the .exe file for Windows or.dmg file for Mac. Click the Save file button.
- Browse the executable file and select the desired folder to save file and then click the Save button.
Installing Quick Heal trial version
- Start by opening the folder where you saved the .exe file. It is mostly saved on the download folder of your computer. Now, double-click on the file to open it.
- This action will open the Quick Heal Setup Downloader window.
- The default download path for the setup software is your Desktop. So, if you want, you change the download path by clicking the button near to the text box, look through the desired path and click the OK button.
- By default, after the software setup, it will launch the Quick Heal product program. You may uncheck the box to stop software from launching automatically after set up is complete.
- Also, you may select Options button to change the version of the product downloaded from either the 32-bit version to a 64-bit version of the Quick Heal software. However, you should note that by default, the version that matches your operating system design is selected for download.
- Now, click on the Download button to start the download and you can view the progress of download on the screen. Furthermore, the name of the Quick Heal product and its version and the .exe file name, set up size of the file that you are downloading, the progress and the time remaining will show in the status dialogue box.
- Finally, at the end of the Installation of the setup file, click the Close button. And enjoy your 30-day Quick Heal Antivirus trial.
In this article, we shared how to download the Quick Heal Antivirus trial. In addition, you can get the trial by visiting the trial page of the developer. Also, it is free and you do not need to enter your credit card information to download trial try it. So, go there now and start your free trial.
- How to Download free trial version of Panda Antivirus
- Malwarebytes Free Trial for Mac And Windows
- Download McAfee Free Trial (Windows/Mac)