ZBrush is a 2D and 3D modelling award-winning software, with features for converting brushes to shape and texture for painting visual clay real-time. This software license is equal to those used by designers, illustrators, game developers, and in film studios all over the world. There are various types of brushes that are available. You bushes for the basic software Sculptris that is free, Zbrush Core and a full version ZBrush. Furthermore, there is a fully functional ZBrush free trial version for you to test the software before you buy. This offer is for 45 days but you must connect to the internet when you are using the software. Also, you are able to keep the designs you make during the free trial.
Finally, you can import, save and export the designs you make with ZBrush. But, you must not use it for commercial purpose. Another point to note is that if you eventually decide to buy the software, you will need to install Zbrush again. The reason is that the free installer will expire in days. Also, Pixologic gives huge discounts to students and educators. And, you can learn how to use the software free on the developer’s website. Therefore, to learn more about Zbrush, in this post, we will show you how to get the ZBrush free trial. Let us start quickly.
Minimum System Requirements
Windows operating system 64-bit editions, Vista or newer, CPU: Core2duo or AMD equivalent with SSE2 technology or better, RAM: 4 GB (6+ GB strongly recommended), HDD: 8 GB of free hard drive space for ZBrush and its scratch disk and Pen Tablet: Mouse or Wacom compatible (WinTab API) pen tablet.
Steps to get the ZBrush free trial
The process for downloading this software is a bit cumbersome. Here are the steps that you should follow.
- Go the Developer Pixologic’s website and Register for an account
- Next, you will get an email from Pixologic that contains the link for you to download the ZBrush free trial version of the software.
- Additionally, you have to generate an activation file to unlock the ZBrush trial.
- Therfore, to generate that activation file, follow the link going back to the Pixologic website. Then enter your email address and license key. After that, you can now download the activation file.
- After doing those two things in step 4, you now have both files on your computer. So, go ahead and install the free version of ZBrush software on your PC.
- Furthermore, after installing the software, launch it. Also, note that the first time you open the application, it will request you to load the activation file. After loading the file, you can now click “Activate”.
- After you have activated the program, you now have the ZBrush free trial.
Limitation of the ZBrush free trial software
The major limitation of the free trial is that you need to be connected to the internet for the free version of ZBrush software to work.
Features of ZBrush free trial software
- 3D Brushes. The first time you download ZBrush, it comes with thirty 3D sculpting brushes.
- Best Preview Render
Price of the Full version of the software
This is the price you will pay if you want to subscribe after the 45 days trial ends and you decide to buy a licence. So, as a new user, you can buy the full license of ZBrush at $895 USD. However, the monthly subscription is at $39.95, while a six months subscription costs $179.95. In addition, you can get the software from the Pixologic Store.
In this article, we showed you how to download the Zbrush free trial. You can get the trial by going to the developer’s website to enter your email and you will get a link to download the free trial version of ZBrush. To unlock the trial, click the link in your email that leads back to the Pixologic website and enter your email and license key. Finally, to use the free trial, you must stay connected to the internet. Also, you are allowed to use the product for 45 days only. Make the most of it and buy one after the trial.
- Autodesk Maya Free Trial Download (Mac/Windows)
- Parallels Desktop Free Trial – How to download for Mac/Windows
- Autodesk 3ds Max Free Trial Download (Mac/Windows)