If you are a music producer, you would need the best digital audio workstation (DAW) that would meet all your needs. You wouldn’t want to be running about looking for one equipment or another in the middle of music production. That is where the Logic Pro owned by Apple Incorporated comes in. So, to get all the facts about Logic Pro free trial, we will explore this topic in this post. What is Logic Pro? Apple music calls it the ideal application you need in music production. Apple also believes that this app has the power to unleash your creativity too.
Furthermore, according to Wikipedia, “Logic Pro is a digital audio workstation and MIDI sequencer software application for the macOS platform. It was originally created in the early 1990s as Notator Logic, or Logic, by German software developer C-Lab, later Emagic”. In addition, Logic Pro has all the necessary tools you need to produce all kinds of music genres. According to professional music producers, you are able to go from an idea in your mind, to create a piece of complete music using the Logic Pro X. For instance, you can record and add instruments tracks, mix audio and edit the recordings, to make a quality master music that you can release. Also, you can sell or distribute to reseller platforms on the internet like Apple iTunes and YouTube and so on. To take us further in this article, let us show you how to get the Logic Pro free trial now.
Logic Pro free trial download for Mac
Is there a trial version of Logic Pro X available?
No. There is no trial version of Logic Pro X but you can download it on the Mac App Store. Also, this product is only available on Mac Operating system.
Below are the steps to get it.
Steps to get the Logic Pro free trial
- Visit the https://www.apple.com/logic-pro/
- Click on Buy. This will redirect to the Apple app store.
- Supply your payment details or billing information and click on Buy. It is $199.99
- To download Logic Pro X, select the app and click on download and follow the installation wizard which will guide you. The program is about 800MB so you have to be patient.
- Finally, to install the app on your Mac computer, click on the .dmg file in your download list and allow the installer to run. Follow the instructions on the screen and open the app when the installation completes. You can now begin to use the sequencer.
Features of the Logic Pro Software
Here are some of the features in the logic pro software that will help you produce quality music anytime.
- Logic pro Remote
- create Virtual Drum Tracks
- Easy User Interface
- Gives you professional results
- Add more elements to your studio when you need them
- Complete music production software
- Affordable pricing
- Furthermore, you have a New MIDI sync settings
- Brand new Dynamic plug-in loading
- Also, it has a fresh DeEsser 2 plug-in
- You are able to create custom keyboards
- And have Improved Performance
- Loop Browser
- Additionally, you now have a bigger Number of Tracks and Channels
Minimum System Requirements for Logic Pro Software
macOS 10.13.6 or later, 4GB of RAM, plus OpenCL-capable graphics card or Intel HD Graphics 3000 or newer, 256MB of VRAM, Logic Pro X needs 6GB of disk space minimum for the installation or up to 6.3GB of disk space for the full Sound Library installation. Also, to use Logic Remote, you need an iPhone 6s, iPad Pro, iPad (5th generation), iPad Air 2, iPad mini 4, or newer with iOS 11 or newer. Learn more.
In this post, we showed you how to get Logic Pro free trial download for Mac/Windows. However, we discovered that there is no Logic Pro free trial. Also, the software works only on the Mac operating system. It is affordable at less than USD $200. So, get the app and start producing those hit music tunes you have always had in mind. Please share your user experience with the software here.
- FL Studio Free Trial (Mac/Windows)
- Pureflix free trial – How To Stream Free Movies And Live TV Shows
- Pinnacle Studio Free Trial – Download Full Version for Windows