Are you a corporate training professional, educator, instructional designers, or own a business but lack programming capability? Do you want to create product demos, application simulations, soft skill and compliance training, and mobile learning? Are an educator or trainer with hands-on capability with the PowerPoint software and desire to make your training materials more interactive? If yes, then you need to get the Adobe Captivate free trial to evaluate the application. What is Adobe Captivate? Adobe Captivate is a powerful eLearning authoring tool that helps you to create various kinds of fully-responsive material that works on all devices.
Also, you can make PowerPoint slides and videos or bring in videos from YouTube and make them interactive. And if you desire to welcome the future, and easily design fresh immersive learning content using VR and 360° media resources, then use Adobe Captivate software. Furthermore, you can use the software to create different types of eLearning courses, like software simulation, HD video demos, responsive eLearning courses, assessment modules, and compliance courses. With all these features am sure you want to get this tool to enable your business to become more productive and profitable. So, let us show you how to get the Adobe Captivate free trial right now.
You can download the Adobe Captivate 2019 for the following operating systems. Learn more about the minimum system requirements.
Microsoft Windows (Windows 7 with Service Pack 1, Windows 8.1, or Windows 10) must have a minimum of 4 GB of RAM and 10 GB of free disk space on the system. And only 64 bit is supported.
Mac OS X v10.14.5 (or later); must have a minimum of 4 GB of RAM and 10 GB of free disk space on the system.
Downloading Adobe Captivate Free Trial
The first step is to create your Adobe ID
To download and install Adobe Captivate, you must have an Adobe ID. You can get it free and it is easy to set up. So, to create new one take the following steps.
- Visit Adobe accounts and click on Get an Adobe ID.
- Next, follow the instructions and make sure you enter a valid email address. Because it is the email address that you enter when you sign up, that will be your Adobe ID. Also, you should use an address that you can remember. Then, click Sign Up.
- After registering and getting the ID, now you can sign in to your account any time by using the navigation bar on the Adobe.com web pages.
- So, to sign in to your account, go to www.adobe.com and click on Sign In. Also, note that the sign-in link is in the top navigation bar of most pages. If you need more details, read this article on how to create or update your Adobe ID. Those are the first steps for Downloading Adobe Captivate free trial.
The second step is to Download Adobe Captivate free trial
- Visit the Download a 30-day free trial of the latest version of Captivate here. Type in your Adobe ID and password. Then you can click on Sign in.
- Then, fill the form on the page by entering your organization’s name, the industry, size of your organization, country Location, state, province, zip code, phone number, your job title, job function, number of employees in your company, time frame to buy the product, the name of the product you wish to purchase and answer Yes or No,
- Furthermore, you will see the Download Adobe Captivate 2019 release below. So, what you should do next, is to click the Download button to start the download. Now that you have the Adobe Captivate free trial download, the next thing to do is install it.
The final step is to install Adobe Captivate software
When you complete the above steps for getting the Adobe Captivate free trial download, you will receive an installation file that is downloaded to your computer.
Also, note that Adobe Captivate software is an end-user desktop application. And it has an easy step-by-step installation method.
To install the file:
- Go ahead and double-click on the downloaded file in your download list on your computer and then follow the instructions on the screen that shows in the installation wizard.
- Note that you must click on Try on the screen when it prompts you to either Install or Try the software. For more information about how to install Adobe Activate, read Installing Adobe Captivate.
- Also, if you are new to Adobe Captivate, learn how to create your first Captivate project and so on by clicking on help.
Features of the Adobe Captivate Software
- Work with ease in the PowerPoint environment and integrate eLearning
- Enjoy Virtual Reality Learning
- Also, you have an Automatic Device Preview
- Use Flexible Boxes 2.0
- Immersive Interactive Videos
- Enjoy Automatic Chroma Key Effects
- Intelligent Video Recording (Webcam + Screen Capture)
- Get a live Device Preview for Virtual Reality
In conclusion, we explored downloading Adobe Captivate free trial. You can get it by visiting Adobe website, creating your Adobe ID if you don’t have one and then entering your organization’s information to get to the download link. After downloading it install and don’t forget to click Try on the installation wizard. You have 30 days to evaluate the product.
- Adobe Premiere Pro Free Trial Download (Mac/Windows)
- Autocad Free Trial Download (Mac/Windows)
- FL Studio Free Trial (Mac/Windows)