If you are looking for Cinema 4D free trial download to test the software before you buy it, you may just have the chance to do that. So, pay attention as we explore the possibility of fulfilling your wish right here. Also, you may wonder if there is a full version of the Cinema 4D for evaluation? First, let me state that Cinema 4D is a commercial software you use for 3D modelling. It is of high quality and ranks with other software like Maya, 3ds Max and so on. In addition, Cinema 4D has excellent features that make it widely used in so many industries for special effects, computer-animated feature movies, graphics design, architecture, and so on.
Additionally, you can use it easily even as a starter because it comes with a lot of tutorials. Also, you have a huge community of users to help you when you need help. Although it is not free software, there is a way you can get access to the functional Cinema 4D free trial version for you to evaluate. But, if you are student, you can use a full version of Cinema 4D for free as a gift from Maxon for learning purposes. At this point, having laid enough foundation, let us show you how to download Cinema 4D free trial.
- Operating system: Windows 7 or later, macOS 10.9 or later
- CPU: 64-bit processor
- RAM: Minimum 4GB, Recommended 8 GB
- Graphics Card: OpenGL 4.1 (a dedicated GPU is recommended)
You can check for additional System Requirements at Maxon.
Cinema 4D free trial – Download steps
You can have a 42-days free trial version of the Cinema 4D software from Maxon’s website.
Follow these steps.
- Visit Maxon website at https://www.maxon.net/en/nc/download-try/
- Enter your details on this website.
- Then, you can choose the operating system you want to download. So, you can get Cinema 4D zip installer for windows or the R20 installer for Mac. (Note, download the Demo from the first link)
- After downloading, start the free demo version of Cinema 4D and activate it, so you can save and export your projects and save composting files and so on.
- Also, during the trial period, you can use any of the different versions of Cinema 4D like Prime, Broadcast, Visualize and Studio plus BodyPaint 3D.
- Furthermore, to learn how to use the Cinema 4D software click this link to the official beginners tutorial.
Why you should activate the demo?
It is recommended that you activate the demo to enable you to use all the saving features of the software for 42 days. So, after you launch the Cinema 4D demo, you can activate it if you wish to do so to use the features listed below for 42 days or just use as it is.
- Ability to Save and export your projects
- Capacity to create and save textures in 3D painting mode
- You can save rendered images and animations
- And save compositing files (incl. Multi-Pass renderings)
Notice: you can activate the demo version only from the computer that you want to use the Cinema 4D demo version, for the period of the Cinema 4D free trial. The reason is that the activation code can only work on the computer where you have activated the demo version. Finally, you cannot transfer activation to another computer.
What does the Cinema 4D free trial contain?
- Nearly all of the full functions of the commercial versions
- There is no time limit as you use the demo
- And, you have the option of switching between Prime, Broadcast, Visualize and Studio anytime you want.
What are the Limitations in the demo or Cinema 4D free trial version
- It has a Watermark
- It does not have network rendering
- And due to technical limitations, the quality of the ProRender display in the Viewport is restricted to only 25 iterations.
- There is a limited number of assets in demo libraries. whereas libraries have hundreds of objects in the full commercial version.
- Furthermore, you cannot upgrade the demo version to a full commercial version
- Also, the demo version is meant for evaluation purposes only. So don’t use it for training purposes or any commercial use.
Price and types of Cinema 4D
- Cinema 4D Studio costs $3,695
- And the Cinema 4D Visualize costs $2,295.
- Cinema 4D Broadcast costs $1,695.
- Cinema 4D Prime costs $995.
For comprehensive information of the different versions, you can read the comparison chart on their website.
In this post, we discussed how to download Cinema 4D free trial. We discovered that you can get the software to use for 42 days by downloading it from the developer website. But, this version is limited so you will have to upgrade to use the full features after 42 days.
- Nvivo Free Trial Download (Mac/Windows)
- Download Final Draft Free Trial
- Autodesk 3ds Max Free Trial Download (Mac/Windows)