FreshBooks free trial lasts for 30 days before its users are expected to purchase the software. FreshBooks is a software by 2ndsite Inc that is used as a tool for accounting. Its products are mostly for small to medium-sized businesses. They offer cloud accounting applications that send invoices to clients.
Furthermore, FreshBooks free is the number 1 accounting solution for accountants and small business owners. – More than 24 million people have used FreshBooks to send, receive, print and pay invoices.- It is also useful for designers, marketing agencies, IT professionals and so on. In other words, if you create value for people, FreshBooks is for you. Hence, some of the features that make FreshBooks everyone choice are:
Features of FreshBooks
- Accounting reports
- Converting of Currencies
- Customized emails
- Date Tracking
- File sharing
- Import expenses
- Invoice Duplicates
- Importing of data
- Multi-currency and language
- Processing of credit cards
- Processing of Invoices
- Profit and Loss statements
- Planning of projects
- Reminders of fees that were paid late
- Reminders of payments
- Statistics and Reports
- Tax calculations
- Templates you can customize
- Tools for Collaborating
- Tracking of deadlines and also expenses
- The workspace you can collaborate with your team using FreshBooks free.
What is FreshBooks free trial version usefulness?
- You can manage your businesses with FreshBooks.
- It is also useful to track invoices, bills, and expenses in your business.
- It is possible to collect online payments from your customers when you download FreshBooks free.
- Ability to manage your expenses and also subscriptions.
- It is also possible to organize your expenses and track your customers and time.
- You can use it to bill your clients or customers.
- It is very efficient to generate financial reports for your business.
- FreshBooks is also used to generate future revenues.
- You can also mail invoices to your clients.
- Lastly, you can view profit, outstanding invoices, reports, and also expenses on your dashboard.
The uses of FreshBooks are too numerous to state. It is the top accounting software choice for small businesses, teams, and also entrepreneurs.
Benefits of downloading FreshBooks free
Some of the benefits you enjoy when you download FreshBooks free version are:
- First and the most important is that you get to use it for the first 30 days without a dime. Who doesn’t love free things?
- You can process in-house payment. You can process those payment plans of your customers when you give them goods and services on loan.
- FreshBooks navigational tools are amazing.
- You can keep your reports organized always.
- Finally, FreshBooks is easy to use and also user-friendly.
How much will I purchase FreshBooks
The prices of FreshBooks vary according to whatever plan you choose. Prices for various plans are:
- Lite is at $15.00 per month with 5 clients.
- Plus is at $25.00 every month with 50 clients
- Lastly, Premium is $50.00 per month with 500 clients.
Steps to get FreshBooks free trial
Since you have made a choice to go for FreshBooks, here is how you get the free version for that:
- Go to the FreshBooks website and sign up. You will have to input your mail and create a password. Afterward, a verification mail will be sent to you. Log into your mail to verify.
- Open the mail. The next screen will ask for your company’s name, street, city, state zip code, and also the country. Fill the form and every other information. Tap on the “save ” button.
- The next screen will ask you to customize your industry. Therefore, choose your company’s industry. After that, the next page will ask you to choose the services you offer. Click on “continue”
- The next window will ask you questions about your business development and what you wish to achieve with FreshBooks. Proceed to answer all the questions. Once you are done, tap continue.
- Now that you are all set up, tap “save and finish”.
- Your dashboard is all set up now. It should look like this.
- You can now customize your dashboard and add whatever details (expenses, invoices, and so on) you want to.
- You can always login back into your FreshBooks free trial page.
- For easy access, you can install the FreshBooks application on Google play.
Finally, you have gotten the FreshBooks free. You can always log in to your page anytime you want. Start taking advantage of the trial to get familiar with FreshBooks and use it to build your business to stay in touch with your customers. Enjoy!