Microsoft Office 2013 Free Trial Download (Mac/Windows)
There are many wishes in a man’s mind and most of them may be granted where there is a will. However, on the internet, you have many ways of getting what you want. If you are one of those that love to work with older versions of software you can get them if you search well. For instance, many people wish to have Microsoft office 2013 free trial. Furthermore, there are many queries for this software so, today we will explore how you can download the free trial version of Microsoft office 2013.
Of course, you know that Microsoft Office 2013 comes as a suite of awesome software like Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, OneNote, Publisher, Access, InfoPath and Link with Visio plus Project. So, let us explore the endless possibilities on the web to meet your desire for this indispensable Microsoft suite. Let us begin.
Microsoft Office 2013 free trial – Overview
As we start the quest for how to get Microsoft office 2013 for free we should first ask Microsoft whether it is still possible to get a free trial today. So we pose this question.
Can you get Microsoft office 2013 free trial?
Can You Get Microsoft Office 2013 for free?
The response to that is that Microsoft stopped supporting Office 2013 to focus all efforts at selling their new project the Office 365 package. Microsoft has long informed numerous users that they should seek for ways of migrating to their new platform which has more functionalities for your business and personal use.
If you click a Download link from third party websites what will happen?
Well, there are many websites on the internet claiming you can download the Microsoft office 2013 free trial from their websites. You should beware of such claims. What will happen when you click such link is that it will redirect you to an external website where you are to complete the product download. Another thing that may happen is that the link will redirect you to the Microsoft Office 365 official website. This also confirms that 2013 is not there anymore for you to download a free trial.
So your best option is to learn how to get the Microsoft Office 365 which is more advanced than the MS Office 2013. Let us see how you can get the free trial right away.
Downloading Office 365 Free Trial
As you consider the Microsoft office 2013 free trial that is no longer there, follow these steps to get the Office 365 free trial Download easily. You will use Ms 365 office free for 1 month. Although, you have to get it by subscription, however, Microsoft will not charge your credit if you cancel it before it ends. Let us see how it works.
- Do a Google search for the keyword office “365 free trial Download procedures”
- Then, click this link https://products.office.com/en/try
- Then you will see a green button labeled Try 1-Month Free. Click on the link.
- Sign in with your Email, Phone, or Skype If you have a Microsoft account.
- Create one if you do not have one.
- Click to create an account or sign in if you already have a Microsoft account.
- Supply Microsoft your first name and surname and click next.
- Next, verify your Email by entering a code that Microsoft sent to your email address.
- Copy that code and past it in a Form labeled “Enter code”.
- In another page enter some characters to prove you are human and click next.
3 stages before you can get the Microsoft Office 365 Free Trial
There are 3 steps you need to pass through before you can get the Office 365 Free Trial. They are Select the way to pay, Review and Confirm and then Get Office. Also, Microsoft will show you the subscription amount in the currency of the country where you are located. The retail price Office 365 is USD 99.9 for one year or USD$9.99 per month. Also, Microsoft assures you that the first month is free.
Putting Payment Information
So, go ahead and give them your payment Information without any fear at all. To do that:
- Click, Get started to add the way to pay or just click, In addition, you will see a button asking you to choose a payment method. Whether Debit or credit card. I should let you know that they accept Visa, American Express and Master card.
- Add your card personal details like number and name, expiry date, State or Region, Postal code, City, address and click save to move to the next stage.
- Immediately Microsoft confirms your payment method, you will go to Microsoft website where you can get the software to install Office on your computer. So, after putting your card information, click the Subscribe button.
- Now you are in your personal account Dashboard or Overview Page. Look inside the page and you will see some applications and Office 365 Home.
- The next thing you do is to “select Install Office”. When you do so, you will get a display on the screen to “Download and Install Office 365”
- Accept the default options if your system is a 32-bit platform. However, if it is a 64-bit type, choose advanced before you pick 64-bit.
- Now, click the install Tab to start the download of the Microsoft Office 365 and let the program to run to the end.
- When the download finishes, open it and follow the instructions on the screen to install and set up Microsoft office 365 applications on your desktop computer.
- After setting it up, open MS Office by clicking the Start Menu. Browse to see that all the applications like Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc are there.
The Microsoft Office 365 free trial is for 1 month only. You can cancel before the free 1 month ends. If you fail to do so Microsoft will charge your credit card a recurring monthly bill of US$9.99 plus taxes.
How to Cancel Your Office 365 subscription
Log in to your Microsoft account Dashboard. Find the “Payment & Billing” page of your account to get the expiration date. Cancel your Microsoft office 365 free trial by selecting “cancel”. After doing that, confirm the “Cancellation”.
In this article, we showed you how to get Office 365 free trial Download which is the replacement for Microsoft Office 2013 free trial. The software in Microsoft office 365 is advanced compared to Office 2013. Enjoy the free offer for 1 month. Also, remember to cancel before the offer expires. Note that when you cancel the free trial you will still enjoy the full I month free trial.