These days meetings and Webinars, and collaborating with Teams, training and events have gone digital and online. For instance, you can start a conference from anywhere you are, chat with unlimited attendees and meet face to face virtually. Furthermore, you can learn online, do Webcasting with excellent remote support. In addition, a company that is blazing the trail is Cisco with its Webex Meetings and Teams. And you can use its Video conferencing applications and start your WebEx free trial for 30 days without any credit cards using the awesome features of the platform. You may wonder what Webex is all about?
Cisco’s WebEx is among the best video conferencing and online meetings place right now. Their platform gives you the room to test their service for 30 days using their high definition video meetings where you can host up to 200 at once share screen, draft ideas on a virtual whiteboard and record meetings. You can also plan or join meetings from your smartphone or tablet. Furthermore, you have your own meeting room with a company that you can trust completely with your data. In addition, joining Webex Meeting is simple with just a click or a tap of your device. And you can meet attendees face to face or learn more about them by reading their background and company details. With the software, you can invite everyone to connect and share screens easily with participants and so on. Those are highlights of the functions of this platform for online meetings. So, let us dive deeper and give you the steps you can follow to get the Webex free trial fast.
Limitations of free Webex trial
The Webex trial program is available from only certified Cisco Webex partners who sell Cisco Webex in other countries. These partners create Cisco Webex trial, for the customers to use the Cisco Webex services. While in some countries, trials include using Cisco devices too. Furthermore, you can change your trial at the end of the trial time to a paid Cisco Webex service. And here is a full list of where you can sell Cisco Webex, and Where Cisco Webex is Available?.
Operating System and Browser requirements
Windows: XP SP3, Vista 32-bit/64-bit, Windows 7 32-bit/64-bit, 2008 Server 64-bit, Mac: 10.6 Snow Leopard, 10.7 Lion, and 10.8 Mountain Lion., Plus a WebEx extension added to your browser on Google Chrome OS, Mozilla Firefox 52 and newer and Internet Explorer 11 (32-bit/64-bit) Learn more.
Starting Webex free trial (Cisco Webex Meetings and Webex Teams)
- Go to: https://www.webex.com/pricing/free-trial.html
- Type in your email address, and then select Sign up.
- Next, open your email account, and open the message from Cisco Webex. The subject is Set up your Cisco Webex account.
- Now choose the Confirm email tab.
- When you do that the sign-up page will appear.
- So, choose your Country, and then enter your Name and Password, and click Continue.
- Next, enter your Company Name, and then click on Create Account.
Note: It is the name you register with that will form your Webex site address. Therefore Your Company Name will become Yourcompanyname.my.webex.com for your site address. In addition, you will see a message on the screen ‘We’re getting your service ready’. This process may take a few moments.
8. After the account is created, go ahead and choose launch Meetings to go to your new trial site.
9. Also, go through the Welcome wizard by clicking Next, and follow the prompts to set up your profile picture, if you need to do so, and begin a test meeting.
Note: Immediately you complete the setup steps, you can begin scheduling and organizing meetings, although your account is not yet fully activated.
10. After a while, you would get a second email with the subject: XYZ (representing your name ) get started with Cisco Webex.
11. Just open the email, and choose the Get started now button to log in to your account and conclude your trial service activation process.
12. Your Webex free trial for 30 days has just full commenced.
Webex free trial features
- See the Attendee lists.
- Able to share Screen.
- Use WebEx mobile.
- Do Call sharing.
- Have Voice conferencing.
- Watch Video conferencing.
- Capacity to share Application
- Also, there is End-to-end encryption.
- You can do Video call recording
- And Voice call recording
- Plus have Meeting recording and playback
- Use Brainstorming tools
- Get access to Chat functionality
- And instant messaging and more.
Pricing for the Cisco WebEx starts from $19.00/month. Cisco uses a free subscription pricing model and you don’t need a credit card for the trial. And they have three pricing plans for the Webex Meetings and Cisco Spark.
In this post, you learned how to get the WebEx free trial. Also, you can get the trial by filling a form with your details on the trial webpage. In addition, you do not need to enter your credit card information and you can use the trial for 30 days. Try it immediately.
- How To Start GoToMeeting Free Trial
- Zoom Free Trial – How to sign up for a free account
- Asana Free Trial – How To Try Premium Plans Free