Do you need easy online accounting software that you can use without having to learn complicated accounting terminologies, or wish to gain access to your invoices and a Cashflow real-time? Plus being able to get a free trial to check out the software? If you are thinking of getting a solution that can do all that and more, Xero is the application that fits the description. What is Xero? Xero is online accounting software that your small business could use to improve productivity and ease of doing business. Moreover, you can get a Xero free trial for 30 days and evaluate all the features with unlimited users.
And when you are ready to buy a premium plan, you can easily convert your files. Furthermore, some of its great features include letting you view of your Cashflow real-time, ability to sign in to your account online at any time and anywhere using your Mac, PC, tablet or phone. Additionally, the software is for small businesses and it is simple to use tidy and intuitive. Other features that you will get on this accounting software include capacity to run your business on the go and make use of their mobile app to reconcile, send invoices or create expense claims wherever you are.
And, you are allowed to send online invoices and receive payment faster from your customers with the integration of over 700 business applications like Google, Microsoft, PayPal, Shopify, Gusto, Deputy and so on. Finally, you can select from the widely used point of sale solution providers, do eCommerce, track and reconcile invoices and so on. You will agree that the features of this software are worth having. Therefore, let us explore how to get Xero free trial now.
Xero Accounting free trial features
Here are the best and widely used features that will change your business and life instantly as you start using Xero. When you get the app, you would, of course, enjoy this accounting software that saves time and grows your business.
Here is a brief list of what you will get with the Xero free trial for 30 days.
- Process invoices & quotes
- Reconcile fast
- Manage inventory
- Use Mobile app for iOS and Android to run your business
- Choose from over 700 tools
- Send purchase orders fast
- Convert your QuickBooks data into Xero
- Run Payroll using Gusto in 50 states and automate filling (Add-on)
- Manage Bills and Expenses of your organization
- And integrate Xero with over 700 business apps
Signing up for Xero free trial
The signup process is easy and fast, with unlimited users and you do not need a credit card to get the trial. Also, it will last for 30 days. However, if you wish to continue using Xero after your free trial expires, you will need to buy a subscription and enter your payment details in Xero for them to process. Furthermore, the features in the free trial edition are limited. But, you can choose any plan for the trial. The plans you can try include Early plan at $9 per /mo, Growing plan at $30/mo, and Established plan at $60/mo. Learn more.
To begin the process for getting the Xero free trial:
- Visit the Xero Website page for the trial at https://www.xero.com/us/signup/
- After that, go to your email and open the activation email from Xero. Also, check your spam folder if you don’t receive the email in a few minutes.
- Next, click on Yes, it’s me – let’s get started.
- Also, you need to create a password. Note, that this your password must have at least eight characters and one number.
- Finally, click on Activate your account from your email.
- Immediately you finish activating your account, you can start using Xero free trial.
- What you need to do next is to add an organization or try out the Xero’s demo company.
- Additionally, to increase the security on your Xero login credentials, it is recommended that you use two-step authentication. Follow the guide in that link and implement it.
- Finally, you can download the Xero accounting app for your mobile devices by going to the google play store and apple store.
In this post, we showed you how to get the Xero free trial. It is easy to get with unlimited users and you do not need a credit card to start the trial. Also, it will last for 30 days. But if you wish to continue using Xero after your free trial expires, you will need to buy a paid plan.
- Sage 50 Accounting Free Trial Download
- Quickbooks Free Trial Download
- Quicken Free Trial Download (Mac/Windows)