Watching all kinds of sports is a hobby many people share. I know you love sports too. So watching it on Television, on your smart TV or devices will give you a lot of joy. Also, there are recognized sports events and big shows streaming daily all over the world. DAZN is a new sports video streaming service provider that launched recently. Therefore, to know more about DAZN, we are bringing you the DAZN free trial. In this guide, you will learn how to start the free trial and, cancel the trial in case you want to. So, who is DAZN? This video streaming service is owned by the Perform Group with headquarters in London. It was launched in 2016 and you can get their service in Brazil, Spain, Germany, Austria, Switzerland, Canada, Italy, United States, and Japan as at the date, and pay by subscription.
Furthermore, you can sign up with $20.00 per month or $150 annually, and get the first month free to watch World Boxing Super Series, football, and all kinds of fights and sports shows. And, they also provide valuable information in other interesting sports events. But, to get the trial, you must be located in a country where they are available and submit your payment information. Let us begin the DAZN free trial guide now.
How it works
You can watch all the fights in one place for $20 per month. Furthermore, you can start watching now in 3 simple steps. Create an account, enter your payment details but note that your first month is free and start watching fights instantly.
DAZN free trial – How to Sign up
- Go to DAZN Canada website at https://watch.dazn.com/en-CA/sports/
- Click “Start Your Free Trial“
- Enter your email address and create a password and click submit
- Then choose between an annual or monthly pass
- Next, enter your name and email address and then your payment method and add details of the credit card. (You also pay with iTunes, PayPal, Roku Pay, Amazon and Google Play in Canada.)
- Therefore, if you have a gift code, you can use it to pay. So, just enter the gift code in the gift code field and click on ‘apply’.
- Once your gift code or credit is received, click on ‘Start Subscription’.
- At this point, you will get a confirmation pop-up message.
- Finally, once the payment processor completes the process, then you will get access to start your DAZN free trial for 1 month. (Note: you will not be charged during the 1-month trial.)
- Additionally, log in to your personal dashboard and Download the DAZN app to start watching fights instantly.
- Also, there are other ways to sign up. For instance, you can use a smartphone, Amazon device, gaming console, iPhone, iPad, Apple tv and so on. Learn more ways to sign up.
How to cancel DAZN free trial subscription
You can cancel your DAZN free trial subscription anytime using any of the following devices. From your web browser, Smart TV, or gaming console. Follow these steps.
- In the top right corner of your device, click Menu then click on “My Account”
- Then Sign in to your account using your account credentials
- Now, navigate to the subscription section and click on the ‘CANCEL SUBSCRIPTION’ tab
- Also, state why you want to cancel the service.
- Finally, click on the ‘CONFIRM CANCELLATION’ button.
After you cancel your subscription, you should expect an email from DAZN confirming your cancellation. Also, note that you will continue to get access to the content even after you have cancelled the subscription until it expires on its own.
What are the devices you can watch DAZN shows?
You can watch DAZN on Television, Smartphones, tablets, game consoles and so on. But for you to get the best viewing experience, the company recommends that you use a compatible internet-connected device that can stream high-quality videos.
In this article, we explored how to start DAZN free trial. Also, you can get this trial by going to the trial homepage, entering your email and creating a password and then entering your payment information and then downloading the DAZN mobile app. Enjoy your 30 days free trial.
- How to Start MLB TV Free Trial
- Netflix Free Trial Offer- How to Sign up for free
- How to Get Crave TV Free Trial