What is a VPN? VPN means a Virtual Private Network, a safe channel involving two or more devices. When you connect to a VPN you get an encrypted connection to the internet. Furthermore, this allows you to remain private and secure, while you gain access to the online content you want. Also, you can use a VPN no matter where you are. That is why we want to introduce you to a foremost VPN service called ExpressVPN and to show you how to get the ExpressVPN free trial.
Moreover, you can use a VPN in many ways. They include use it to hide your true IP address while you browse in privacy on the internet, to safeguard confidential information like hiding your credentials when you are doing online banking or social media passwords by VPN encryption.
Furthermore, with a VPN, you can unblock and visit your preferred websites and social media platforms. And stream and download anything you want in a safe and anonymous way without any hindrance. You even get discounts when you shop online and visit news websites securely. In this post, you will learn more about the ExpressVPN free trial and how to download it.
Let us start now.
A brief overview of ExpressVPN service
This VPN offers super fast speed plus over 3000, a server network that spreads to 94 countries. With the ExpressVPN, you can avoid geo-blocks and diverse filters that seek to check contents. Also, this VPN has the 256- bit AES encryption technology hence, your data is totally safe. It also gives you access to a kill switch and does not log your connection or activities on the web.
You use any device to try ExpressVPN service. Plus, it has 24/7 customer support, to help you anytime you need it. Furthermore, you have 30 days risk-free use of its premium ExpressVPN free trial services and if you are not happy? You will get a refund of your money easily. For 30 days you can use this service without any limits or obligations with a certain guarantee of a full refund.
ExpressVPN allows you to have an unlimited amount of data and bandwidth, plus complete network access. Unlike other VPN services that give you 3 – 7 days free trial with limited service, you have the full use of their premium service without paying a dime. In addition, all the subscription plans enjoy the 30-day money-back guarantee.
Steps to getting ExpressVPN free trial and how to download it
You can start the process, by clicking this link or copy and past it into your browser https://www.expressvpn.com/features/vpn-trial and follow these steps.
- Click start today
- And, sign up for ExpresVPN from the order page
- Chose a plan you like, from the 1 month, 6 months and 12 months plans.
- Type in your email address
- And, choose your method of payment- credit, debit card, PayPal, Bitcoin, Alipay and so on.
- Next, is the Installation. After that, you can start enjoying excellent VPN protection and extremely fast servers for up to 30 days on ExpressVPN free trial.
- Begin by signing into your account.
- Then download the ExpressVPN software for the device you want to use.
- After the download is complete the app opens automatically.
- Next, enter the activation code which they sent to your personal page on the ExpressVPN Website.
- Select how you want the app to launch when you start your computer and whether you want to send reports
- Finally, connect to any ExpressVPN server you prefer.
What are the benefits for getting free ExpressVPN trial
- You have 24/7 customer support by live chat
- Extremely fast servers in 94 countries
- You can use it in different Apps for many devices
- Top rate-in- security & encryption
- No activity logs & no connection logs- They don’t monitor what you do on the internet.
- 30 days risk-free. If you are not happy? You will get your money back, without any difficulty. Learn more about the 30-day money-back guarantee here.
What is the cost of ExpressVPN Service?
ExpressVPN has three regular subscription plans. Also, the Subscriptions cost $12.95 per month for a one-month plan, $9.99 per month for a six-month plan, and $8.32 per month for a 12-month plan. Additionally, you will get 3 months bonus if you select the 12 months to plan to give you a 15 months service at the price of USD$8.32/mo.
Cancel your ExpressVPN free trial subscription
To cancel your subscription if you paid with a credit card or PayPal
- Sign in to your account.
- Look for Subscription on the left-hand panel of your personal page. There you will see both your subscription duration and date of renewal.
- Next, click on Manage settings. Then you head to the Automatic Renewal Settings page. While there, select Turn off automatic renewal and verify your choice on the next two pages.
- When you get to the page that says “Automatic Renewal is now OFF for Subscription” that shows you have cancelled your subscription and you will not be charged at the end of your subscription time. Note that you will still be able to use ExpressVPN until the date it expires. For more information on this click this link.
In this post, we showed you how to get the ExpressVPN free trial. It is simple to get. All you need to do is open an account supply your personal information, choose a plan and give the ExpressVPN your credit card information. You have a 30 days money-back guarantee. So, if you are unhappy with the service they will give you your money back. Get it today. And share your user experience here.
- How to try NordVPN risk-free for 30 days
- CyberGhost Free Trial – How To Download And Use For Free
- Bullguard Free Trial Download For Mac And Windows OS
- ZenMate Free Trial For Chrome And Firefox