Zendesk is a well-known customer service software solution that is cloud-based. It is one of the quickest ways to start an effective customer service in both large and small companies in diverse industries. Also, you can use Zendesk easily and get access to the platform anywhere, with any device. That is why Support teams and their customers all over the world, appreciate their service. And they are trusted by over 40,000 customers and some renown brands like Airbnb, Gilt Groupe, Groupon, Tumblr, Box, Sony, and Sears. If you would like to try a good customer service software, before buying a suitable help desk software for your business, you can get a Zendesk Guide trial on the Professional plan for 30 days. Therefore, in this post, we will explore how to get Zendesk free trial right away.
Let us begin.
How to get Zendesk free trial
Easy Steps to get Zendesk free trial
You do not need to supply any credit card details. All you need to do is visit the website and sign up right away for your personal use or your business.
- Visit the website at https://www.zendesk.com/
- And click on Free trial button
- Supply your work email and password and click next
- Then, enter your company information and click next
- Furthermore, enter your name and last name and phone number and click next
- Next, customize your team by choosing a name and click next at this point your account will be set up in Zendesk.
- Also, go to your email and confirm it by clicking on the link in the email from Zendesk.
- After confirming your email login into your page in Zendesk and start using your Zendesk free trial.
Features of the Pro plan of Zendesk
- Activity Dashboard
- Automatic Notifications
- And CRM Integration
- Contact History
- Customizable Branding
- Also, you have Email Integration
- Instant Messaging
- Knowledge Base
- Multi-Channel Communication
- With Real-Time Monitoring
- Reporting & Statistics
- Social Media Integration
- Surveys & Feedback
- Third-Party Integration
- Ticket Management
- Plus a Workflow Management
Zendesk Pricing Plans:
Here are the prices of the Zendesk service even as you enjoy the Zendesk free trial which will soon end. To learn more visit this link.
- Essential: $9 per month per agent
- Team: $25 per month per agent
- Professional: $59 per month per agent
- Enterprise: $125 per month per agent
- Elite: $199 per month per agent
Special products for Businesses and Personal use
They also have a free trial for most of their product made specially to take care of different kinds of enterprise customer services. For instance, they have a Support product that will help you to track, prioritize and solve customer support tickets, while their Suite handles support across different channels without friction.
Other products they offer include Guide, Chat, Talk and Connect, Sell, and Connect. To learn more visit this page on their website.
In this guide, we showed you how to get a Zendesk free trial. It is easy. Also, all you need to do is visit the website and register for the free trial with your work email. You will have 30 days to evaluate the full features of the professional plan. Furthermore, after the trial, you can make up your mind whether to buy the premium service or not. In addition, you don’t need to add your credit card details to get the trial. Hope this article is helpful.
- Try Zoho Plus/Enterprise For free
- Tableau Free Trial Version Download (Mac/Windows)
- LogMeIn Free Trial – How to Download Pro Version for free