Bluehost Free Trial – How to Try Bluehost For Free
You will need a Bluehost free trial hosting account if you have always dreamed of owning a website and living the dot com lifestyle. Bluehost can help you make that dream to come true. You need a domain name and a web host to own a website and that is where Bluehost will come in handy with their free trial plan. So what is their free trial hosting all about? Bluehost is a top web hosting solutions company founded in 2003 and located at Orem, Utah in the USA. Bluehost believes in giving you the power to fully exploit the internet to create the lifestyle of your dreams.
They offer comprehensive tools that make over 2 million users trust them with their web hosting account across the world. Whether you are a professional or a novice, you can use their web hosting solutions to launch that novel idea you have and succeed in your business. Also. Bluehost partners with WordPress so you will have seamless integration with the hosting plan and WordPress. To get this tutorial on the way, let us show you how to try Bluehost for free.
How to try Bluehost for free
You should note that you cannot be charged until the end of your Bluehost 30-day free trial. It is only then that your account will automatically renew at the special introductory rates. Also, you can cancel before the trial ends to get the money-back guarantee.
Related: CyberGhost Free Trial Download / Spyzie free trial Account
Guideline for the trial
Bluehost is giving you the promotional price for the first term only after that, the plans renew at the regular rate. if you try and decide not to continue with Bluehost service, you can cancel at any time for a refund as follows.
- If you cancel the Bluehost free trial inside 30 days, you will get a full refund on your hosting service.
- If you cancel later than 30 days, you will receive a prorated refund for the remaining part of your hosting term.
- The money-back-guarantee applies to the hosting plans but does not apply to most add-on products, such as domains.
- You have no term commitments associated with your Bluehost account. No hidden fees or penalties for ending your term early should you decide to do so.
Bluehost free trial – Steps on how to start
- Visit the website at https://www.bluehost.com/
- Click on Get Started
- Choose a plan from the offers which include Basic at $3.95, Plus at $4.95, Choice Plus at $5.95/mo, Pro at $13.95 /mo and click on Select button.
- Select a domain (the name for your website) or use a domain you own and click next or click “skip; I will create my domain later”. Select an option and click next.
- You can also create your account using Google account ID. So, fill the information like your name, phone number, location, email, zip code, and enter your payment information. Furthermore, the details of the plan you have selected are displayed with the cost of the plan for 3 years (paying for 3 years is cheaper.)
- Also, accept the term of Service and Click “Submit” button. After paying, you will get a receipt by email.
- Your registration is complete. So, begin your Bluehost free trial.
- Now you can go on and install WordPress and other plug-ins and start creating your message to the world.
Features of the Bluehost free trial
- Monthly Starting Price $2.95
- FREE domain name registration and site-building tools
- Get up to unlimited domains, emails, and bandwidth
- Up to $200 in offers with Google, Bing, and Yahoo!
- 1-click WordPress install and WordPress’s endorsement
- 24/7 customer support and online tutorials
- 30 days Money Back Guarantee is an unbeatable feature of the Bluehost free trial
- Domain Name FREE for 1 year
- Domain Hosting Plans
- Disk Space 50 GB – Unlimited
- Domain Hosting plan is www.bluehost.com/domain
You can get the Bluehost free trial by visiting the website and signing up to create an account. In addition, you will need to supply your payment information to get the 30-day trial and Money back guarantee. Finally, you can give Bluehost a try but make sure you cancel if you don’t want to be billed recurrent charge starting when the trial ends. Try the service now.